So when all is said and done we translate the number of times a ball has landed in the back of a net, past and present, and somehow work out why it was so obviously going to be so and what will happen in the future!! That’s the unenviable task of our resident expert Professor Statto, Nobel Prize Winner in waiting, who’s been explaining the meaning of football life and giving comfort to his followers for years.
He’ll tell you why your predictions were bound to be wrong. He’ll tell you about the most outrageous possibilities to come. He’ll tell you…But whatever he says remember:
“98% of all statistics are made up.” ~Author Unknown
Professor Statto and his amazing statistics.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- The curse of the commentator
- Four managers, nine strikers and two heads
- Back to the drawing board...
- A shortage of droppers and Top of the Choppers!!
- A Song for Europe
- Now this is what I call tight...
- A Nightmare Journey Through Southern Europe
- The First Eleven and the Other Half
- The Wisdom of Directors and Those Who Know Better
- Ghosts of Christmas past
- Magic, Romance and Bill the Baker? It must be the FA Cup
- Matt, Nat and Ben, the Cup Shock Men
- The Big Five and the Big Five Dozen
- Concentrating on the League or Hammer and Tongs?
- A Small Army, No Whisky and No Gin
- Cup Half Full or Half Empty
- Darwinian Evolutionary Theory, City Slickers and You, The Jury
- Through the Fixture Labyrinth
- Why Are All the World's Bees Dying?
- The Men In Red And The Men In Black
- Head to Head, Sore head, Hot Head and Old Bige 'Ead
- What Scorefivers Think, Local Rivalries and More Kids
- It's Raining Goals
- The Men In Blue And The Men In Trouble
- The Nearly Departed, And Death Is Not The End
- 21st Century Technology, And 19th Century Management
- Arsene's Eyesight, Man U. Outtasight, The Knowledge Website
- Scottish Edition Featuring Fergie's Hero
- And The Winner Is...
- The Honours Board, And How To Get On It